Whats your recipe?
Big bucket of warm water.
1/4 cup baking soda
3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp sea salt
and in the winter (for dandruff/dry scalp) a few drops of tea tree oil.
Soak for like 15-30 minutes depending on how comfy you can get. Rinse until water runs clear.
My dreads smell like …hair, now. :3
- greenleavesmharie likes this
- shes-a-psychedelic-chick reblogged this from cruelladevaudeville
- coldlightofmorning reblogged this from cruelladevaudeville
- cruelladevaudeville reblogged this from blackantlers666 and added:
- yungsenpai likes this
- mrsgey reblogged this from blackantlers666
- d34d1n51d3 said: Thank you!
- d34d1n51d3 likes this
- bbbbaaayyylllsss likes this
- kawaii-chola likes this
- canyoufeeltherevolution likes this
- dc-whateva reblogged this from blackantlers666
- la5cey likes this
- frndofthedevil likes this
- blackantlers666 posted this